Night At The Museum

During my trip to the museum, where me and Jackson were viewing the art together, I found two pieces of art that really stood out to me.

The first piece of art that stood out to me was A View of the Two Lakes and Mountain House, Catskills Mountains, Morning by Thomas Cole. Me and Jackson both liked this painting because we felt like we were on the journey with the man standing in the middle. It was almost like we were seeing the scenery through the eyes of the man, and we could almost see the landscape in front of us because of the amount of detail to it.

The second piece of art that stood out to me was Before the Storm by Richard Mayhew. This painting stood out to me for one reason in particular. It stood out to me because when I looked at it, I got nostalgia. To me in particular, it almost looks like you are looking at the trees through a window during a storm. The blurry view you get from the painting is made because of the amount of rain going down on the window, thus making the landscape outside almost blurry-like.

In conclusion, I liked my trip to the museum, and I actually found art that stood out to me, making my trip enjoyable.